Monday, December 11, 2006

Looking For a Producer

So at the postponement of my first screenplay, I wrote a 2nd, and while I plan to go into more detail of the thinking process of this script, all I can say is that it is pending copyright, and if you want to learn more, you can email me. Especially if you want to work on the project!!!

So the time has come to actually put my new script on to digital film, and I need a producer to help me with the logistics. I will not be creating the full film, but rather a short version of only 10-15 minutes. My target start date for shooting is mid-February with production wrapping up mid-March. Of course, I will need you in January to help with planning.

So if you are interested, please comment ASAP, or email me @ rundmb@gmail.com, of course leaving your email & phone #, so we can meet. How exciting!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home