Monday, November 13, 2006

Beginnings

So this is the first entry of what hope to be many in this new blog: Randy in Film. This particular blog will track my journey as I attempt to make my first feature film. The trek so far has be arduous enough: almost 18 months of nonstop research, writing, and networking, learning how the film industry works, how the indies cut their teeth, and discovering how painfully tedious and nervewracking the filmmaking process can be.

This blog has three goals:

1. To promote and publicize my film.
2. To promote a center of discussion for other filmmakers.
3. To be a resource for people crazy enough to attempt to make their own film.

I hope this blog proves to be insightful, educational, and theraputic, for both you and I. Now it's time to go where I have never gone before. Engage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home